Everyday, I am encouraged to discover a variety of educational posts and articles created and promoted across social media. I have decided that the time is now right to invite guest writiers to add their own prose to my blog. In order to add some kind of structure to my invitation, I will propose a question every month by which I invite you to respond. I will upload any material sent to me (which is appropriate and relevant) with acknowledgement to the author. Here are the terms and conditions:
- The work must be your own with reference to any materials/sources;
- Articles must be no more than 3000 characters long;
- The author can discuss/explore/explain or rant and rave! It’s up to you!
- Articles must be submitted by the closing date/time.
- I have the final say on what I will/won’t upload.
This month’s question is: Teaching from the heart? What does it mean?
The closing date and time is 12 noon (GMT) Tuesday 31st July, 2012.
Email your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please spread the word and share this post around your networks. The more responses we have, the better our discussion shall be! I will also write my own post and add it to the collection.