Please see the post below for details. This was sent via the UNESCO-UNEVOC TVET Experts Forum. I decided to share as it may be of interest to some of you.
It is my pleasure to share with you the launch of the Global Collaboration Day. Over the next couple of days, students, classrooms, teachers, administrators, parents and organizations will be either attending and/or hosting events online that are designed to showcase and promote global collaboration. Over 100 groups have designed and planned their own events which we have then organized into a directory and in special calendars to allow these events to be seen in any time zone in the world.
This is a huge worldwide experiment to demonstrate the power of globally-connected learning.
You are encouraged to browse the event directory or the calendar and choose a compelling event to attend!
Here are some important links for you to keep handy:
- How to Join an Event: http://www.globalcollaborationday.org/join-an-event.html
- How to Host an Event: http://www.globalcollaborationday.org/host-an-event.html
- FAQ: http://www.globalcollaborationday.org/faq.html
- Event Calendars: http://www.globalcollaborationday.org/join-an-event.html
- Event Directory: http://www.globalcollaborationday.org/event-directory1
- List of Participating Schools and Organizations: http://www.globalcollaborationday.org/participating-schools–orgs.html
- Forum: http://www.globalcollaborationday.org/forum.html#/
- Social Media: https://tagboard.com/globaled15/231186
- Video Tutorials: http://www.globalcollaborationday.org/video-tutorials.html
We have scheduled an event to contribute to this effort:
Warmest regards to All!
Chris Chinien, Ph.D.
Compétences/Skills R&D Inc.