Artificial Intelligence (AI) will have a profound impact on our society over the next 20 years. It’s important to ask how we are going to use it. It’s arrival will bring many positives, and possibly many negatives, such as: military use; rapid disruptive changes in the job market; new ways of data processing and many other areas of life as we currently know it.
The webinar covers:
- What is AI – the AI revolution?
- Benefits and Risks of AI in our daily lives
- Big Data & ‘Machine Learning’
- Top 3 reasons every start-up needs to experiment with AI
- Job market predictions in the next 10 years
- Examples of major players in AI today who are implementing disruptive technology
- Google’s DeepMind
- IBM Watson
- Alpha Go: intuitive thinking | beating the world’s best GO player
- Bonus topics
- AI in vehicle and transportation technology
- Sophia: world’s first intelligent robot
Time & Date:
25th September 2017 – 1pm – 1.45pm GMT via ICAS