GRANTS AND FUNDING
- University of Glasgow Learning and Teaching Development Fund £3,200 – Smartphone Technologies (August, 2016).
- Education Scotland Grant Funding (joint bid with The University of Edinburgh) Design and Technology Education Support Project £10,000 (August, 2015).
- University of Glasgow Learning and Teaching Development Fund £10,000 – Developing university-wide virtual learning environment media content (June, 2014).
- University of Glasgow Learning and Teaching Development Fund £2,400 – Mathematics Revision Resources for Students in the School of Education (June, 2014).
- University of Glasgow internal award for the Robert Clark Laboratory Upgrade £30,000 (August, 2014).
- Higher Education Academy Travel Award £250 – Teacher Educators and Widening Participation, Retention and Employability at Edge Hill University, England (April, 2013).
- Sponsorship of software as a recognised training centre – PTC Creo Parametric and Autodesk Inventor Professional Est. £6,000 (September 2012).
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Invited Judge for the Scottish Education Awards – Learning Through Technology (2015 & 2016)
- Listed in the JISC Top 50 HE Professionals using Social Media (December, 2015)
- Awarded University of Glasgow RET Fellowship (December, 2015)
- Nominated Finalist at the Herald Higher Education Awards for Enhancing the Student Experience (June, 2015)
- Commendation from the Higher Education Academy for Staff and Student Partnership (December, 2013)
- Best Paper Award, Social Media 2013, Hong Kong (August, 2013)