I am an experienced speaker. My portfolio is extensive having presented at a variety of conferences and events, including school and local authority training seminars and national and international conferences. I have presented to diverse audiences; school staff, Education Officers, Service Managers, Directors of Education, the wider Children’s Services spectrum of Health and Social Care and across Government and it’s executive agencies.
Consultation and speaking will be in accordance with the terms and conditions of The University of Glasgow. For enquiries, please contact me directly.
- BETT, London UK.
- Scottish Learning Festival, Glasgow, UK.
- The University of Deakin, Melbourne, Australia.
- ITELEAD Project Suceava, Romania.
- Higher Education Academy Changing Learning Landscapes, University of Warwick, UK.
- 7th Annual Learning and Teaching Conference, University of Glasgow, UK.
- ITELEAD Project Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Keynote Speaker Social Media 18th International Conference on Education Technology, Hong Kong.
- Scottish Government 16+ Learning Choices National Events, Glasgow and Edinburgh, UK.
- Digital Schools Awards, HP, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Microsoft and Intel, UK.
- Social Media in Higher Education, University of Sheffield Hallam, UK.
- Digital Education, University of Salford, UK.